Penthouses in Turkey
Imagine your own luxury hotel where there is nobody except you. All this you can get buying a penthouse which “Multivilla” Company offers you.
From the large panoramic windows you can admire magnificent view of the sea, the mountains and breathtaking views of sunrise and sunset. Here you can also find a terrace with a garden, Jacuzzi, a swimming pool or sauna for a good rest. Being in the center of a noisy resort town, you can enjoy quietness of your spacious luxurious apartments. Is it your dream? Then contact us and we will make your dream come true.
We will meet all your expectations because:
• We know well the demands of our clients. During our long-term work in the property market, we are designing and constructing exclusive housing estates for the clients from Europe, Russia and former Soviet countries.
• We are fully familiar with the local legislation and especially the property legislation. We provide the full service organization. It means that the only thing you need to do is to contact us and we will do all necessary work. So, you don’t have to bother yourself with paper work.
• We realize how it is important to have trustful relationship with our clients and to support them. That is why our specialists are always in touch and ready to answer all your questions. We invite you to have a property viewing tour. We meet you at the airport and provide you an accommodation during your stay in Turkey. Moreover, we will return ticket costs after the deal is made. We can also support you in getting mortgage on favorable conditions which our partners offer.
More information about services we offer you can find in the dedicated section of our website. You can also use the online form of the site to ask the questions you have.
What is a modern penthouse like?
Modern penthouses are associated with the luxury, prestige and high social status of its owner. Penthouses are in high demand in the property market in Turkey. You can find penthouses in every residential complex.
• These apartments have two floors that is why they are sometimes called duplex.
• They are usually located on the upper floor and on the roof and very rarely on the ground and first floor.
• A separate enter, an elevator and stairs which lead to the second floor.
• A terrace with sauna and Jacuzzi
In our catalogue only some part of penthouses is presented. Follow our site to stay up-to-date on our latest deals in real time.
If you decide to buy a penthouse in Turkey, be ready to pay a high price. But it won’t be as high as the same housing in your country. This fact attracts people from different countries to buy penthouses in Turkey.
The price of the penthouse depends on:
• The location of the housing estate. The apartments will be more expensive if the house is on the front line.
• The phase of construction of the house. You can save 10-15 percent of the cost of housing if you make a deal with developer at the beginning of construction.
• The living area of the penthouse. The more square meters it has the more the price is.
• The amenities and technical equipment.
From year to year the housing construction in Antalya demonstrates stable growth. Even constantly rising prices don’t stop consumers from buying real estate objects. This fact is easy to explain. Only 18 percent of land is given for development projects and a lot of parks are created near these housing estates. This is how the government controls the environment. Fresh air, picturesque landscape, well-groomed and clean beaches, beautiful orange and lemon groves and pine forests attract millions of people.
If you are looking for the ultimate travel indulgence, contact us. And we will find you the best offers. Choose the way you prefer to contact us:
• If you are looking for the ultimate travel indulgence, contact us. And we will find you the best offers. Choose the way you prefer to contact us: +90 (242) 512 20 32, +90 (536) 985 34 28;
• By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
• By the online form of the site;
• You can also visit our office in Alanya: Sahil Street, 21 "Multiplaza".