Please fill in the following form
Property in Antalya: buying and selling
Antalya Province has one of the most popular Turkish resorts: Alanya, Kemer, Side, Belek. It is a favorite place for tourists to have their holidays there and a popular spot for investors from all over the world. Besides the fact that it is forbidden to buy property on the coast of the Black Sea in Turkey, many investors are interested in this region because of the comfortable climate and well-developed resort infrastructure.
Accessible location, no visa required, good environment, low subsistence minimum – all these make buying residential and commercial property more reasonable.
If you want to:
- buy an apartment or a villa for permanent or temporary residence in Turkey
- buy commercial property for your own business
- gain profit from renting your property out
- sell earlier purchased property
you are welcome to the “Multivilla” Company.
Real estate services which our company offers include property selection, its assessment and legal support, but that is not all. From the moment you contact our company a personal specialist will work with you. You can ask your personal specialist any questions on buying or selling property, the Turkish laws, taxation, residency requirements.
How to buy property in Antalya
- Choose a property item from our catalogue sections: apartments, penthouses, villas, commercial property or tell us your preferences and we will offer you the best options.
- Have a property viewing tour.
- Make final decision, sign the contract, provide the necessary documents so that we can start the process of buying.
- Enjoy staying in your own residence in Antalya or run your business.
How to sell the property in Antalya
- Tell us that you want to sell your property
- Our specialist will examine your property in order to estimate its price and to reveal the imperfections which may influence the property price.
- Make a list of technical characteristics of the property and items included in a sale.
- Provide documents certifying the right of real estate ownership.
- We put your property object into our database, place it in our catalogue on the site and start searching for the clients. We can negotiate with clients on your behalf. We assure you of the full support. But it is you who makes the final decision to sell the property.
- When the buyer is found we exchange the contracts between the seller and the buyer and close the deal.
Keep in mind that if you have owned the property less than 5 years, you will have to pay the deferred income tax. The tax will be calculated as the difference between the selling and buying price. Moreover, there will be a certain sum free from paying the tax.
There is a floating interest rate from 18 to 35 percent depending on the amount of the net profit.
The professionalism, the extensive experience and knowledge of our specialists is always at your service. We offer you the legal clarity of the deal.
For more information contact us:
+90 (242) 512 20 32, +90 (536) 985 34 28; firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also use the online form on our site.